Kesey Pollock (Steph Kesey and Erin Pollock) completed a permanent public sculpture commissioned by the Municipality of Anchorage. Their gallery work includes multimedia explorations of the human form, the role of destruction in creation, and community-building through art. They have exhibited at galleries in Alaska, Washington, France, Peru, and Italy. Their work has been supported by Alaska organizations including the Rasmuson Foundation, Trailer Arts Center, International Gallery of Contemporary Art in Anchorage, Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association, and the Alaska State Council on the Arts. Kesey and Pollock have collaborated since 2004.
Erin Pollock worked in the New Hampshire studio.
New Hampshire Studio, originally named Peterborough Studio, was given to MacDowell by Mr. and Mrs. William Schofield, Mrs. H. A. Chamberlain, Mrs. Andrew Draper, and Miss Ruth Cheney. The studio was renamed in 1943. The Gilbert Verney Foundation established an endowed maintenance fund in 1990, and a bequest in memory of MacDowell Fellow Victor Candell underwrote the…