Delta Omicron Studio
Established in 1927
Members of Delta Omicron, an international music club, funded the building of the studio in 1927. In 1996, the Delta Omicron Foundation made a gift to refurbish a Mason & Hamlin grand piano, dedicated in memory of Roxine Beard Petzold and Adelaide Louise Collyer, two past presidents of the fraternity. In 2016, Delta Omicron contributed to an ongoing pledge to help meet annual maintenance costs and helped initiate renovation of the studio.
To learn more about naming or giving a Fellowship, contact Stacey Bosworth at 212-535-9690.